Wednesday 30 September 2015

Yes, the college is within walking distance from LRT! (Part 3)

Some few months back, I join a dinner meeting with my Brother and another college owner. It was out of pure coincidence that my Brother asked me to join them for dinner; just right after my class as the college is also around the proximity.

During the meeting, I understand that the college owner is keen to offer CPA Australia courses as he has good connection in Australia. He is looking for lecturers and if possible a good team to run the show. At that time, I thought it might be a good idea too. After all, I can handle one of the papers, Financial Reporting, which is the toughest of all 6 papers in CPA. I said I will take it up.

I have totally no idea what this leads to but with some foresight now,

I have found… a COLLEGE.

Thinking to myself, things are beginning to become clearer now.

A good team of lecturers, ALL in ONE COLLEGE!

Isn’t that what all students are looking for? No more timetable clashes! No more having to skip some classes to attend another! No more premium pricing or price fixing! No need to sign up with different colleges for different papers! No need to pay additional registration fees! Don’t have to battle the rush hour traffic running from one college to another!

Now you have everything right under ONE roof.

Just ONE college; The ideal college; The perfect location;

A college for the STUDENTS.

Where we gather all the great lecturers under one roof.

In that moment, analyzing all of the separate and seemingly unrelated events that took place,

Taking cue from Steve Jobs famous quote,


“All the dots just CONNECT!”


Without wasting time, I arranged to meet him, the college owner again. Strange as it was, I should have just asked if he is interested to run ACCA on the phone, rather than arranging a meeting, right?!

I thought so too but anyway, we met at Starbucks. I sold him my vision of gathering all of our team members to conduct ACCA. We will run CPA later too.

He agrees immediately.

And, I what’s app my team members and they too agree on the spot.

So, that was how we started…

Well, some of you may be guessing the location. Unfortunately for now, we can only tell you that…

COLLEGE IS A SHORT 5 MINUTES WALK FROM KLCC LRT!

2 comments:

  1. Oh No! Nightmare for part time students… the traffic after working hour at KLCC area is just terrible >﹏<

    Sir, wish you Goodluck and all the best in new path! You r awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how the direction from klcc lrt to yes academy ya?

    ReplyDelete